Chair 777 is a very clever design. With a twist of your arm you can use it to sit, relax or lounge.
It’s made from recyclable cardboard by the German artists/designer collective Die Fabrik which means The Factory. Its members are probably located in WÃ¼rzburg [in a prior version I had mentioned Berlin, apparently erroneously].
Via Design Spotter
Last edited by gje on April 6, 2010 at 3:20 PM
- Christina Chair by Francis Czerner
- Hunting Lines by Daniel Becker
- Mid 50ies Thonet Mystery Easy Chair
- Fauteuil de grand repos by Jean Prouve
- Downloadable Chair by Design Nobis