An undisputed icon of Danish design, Hans Wegner’s Papa Chair stands out among throngs of re-editions and knockoffs. Papa is much more rare than say a Le Corbusier chaise or Barcelona chair. And when you find one, it’s original. These aren’t being turned out in China’s factories like so many copies.
For collectors of mid-modern, this is a must have. And this one was available for $9,850 through 20th Century Interiors.
- LA Modern Auction Wegner Papa Chair
- Hinges for a Hans Wegner Valet Chair – Anybody?
- Hans J. Wegner Three Legged CH07 Shell Chair
- Foldable Desk Chairs by Armin Wirth
- Blue Hans Wegner Pappa Bear Chair