According to Knoll, it is a task chair meant for â€œcollaborationsâ€ and fluid work environments. However, if you sit in your desk typing all day, I hardly think this chair will do you any good. Why? The philosophy behind the chair is that we actually spend more time moving in our chair than sitting in it – this should be true, we should be moving!
Via Sit Better
- The Quest for the Perfect Office Chair
- Lushpad – Fritz Hansen's Poul Kjaerholm PK22 Chair-Cool!
- Pylon Bench by Fagerström and Abrahamsson
- Quote by Vincent van Gogh
- Blue Wheelbarrow Chair for Two by Neil Whiteleaf