The logo from Erika’s Blog
The nice Polka Dot upholstery fits wonderfully with this 60ies style chair.
But also with more dated chair design…
A model like this will “sell your work” undoubtedly. More of this please!
I introduced you to Erika Winters earlier on February 21, 2008. Since then she has been very active.
- She has enhanced her Design Shop website Erika Winters Design
- She has uploaded many of her re designed chairs and sofa’s to her Coroflot Portfolio
- She even has started a blog Erika-Winters.blogspot.com
I would like to make a couple of suggestions to Erika:
- Do away with the flash on your site…it is much too wild and not functional.
- Also see to it that one can find your complete portfolio on your own site as well as on Coroflot
- If possible combine your site with the blog. That gives you an opportunity to create a historical narrative about your portfolio..
- In any case bring the design of your blog more in line with the design of your site
- Do give us more photos of your portfolio with yourself as a model. I believe you do sell
- I love the polka dot upholstering you were using here which shows us it is usable both for more ancient chair design and pure 60ies chair design.
I hope Erika doesn’t mind me a to be a bit critical. What are your thoughts?
- Lone Ranger Chair by Erika Winters
- Vanessa Su – Taipei, Taiwan – Chair Chair Pad (sketch model)
- Formula by MisoSoupDesign
- Josefin Kvist 90 designs in 90 days
- X-One Chair by Velichko Velikov