A fantastic photo of the Eyjafjallajökull eruption by Örvar-Atli
Since European Airspace is closed by the ash cloud from the Iceland volcano, you might be looking for a chair to start volcanic ash watching yourself. Especially since it seems it might last a couple of more days, or even weeks. Normally they call such chairs Astronomy Observing Chairs, or more simply Observing Chairs:
For instance in the Bino Chair 03 found at Gill’s photo site.
Or this one by Craig Colvin
Or the Astrowood observing chair.
- Wood Bean Bag by Martino Gamper
- Our Half April – Half May, 2012 Top 6
- Best Half April – Half May, 2013
- Marni Chairs Project – Milan 2012
- Aeron Chair by Herman Miller