I know! It’s high summer and Halloween is far away, but I had to feature Professor Mark Csele who loves to scare the kids with skeletons in an electric chair in the front porch for Halloween.
Our displays, pictured here, featured a skeleton in an electric chair. When a kid approaches the porch the system triggers and the skeleton rises out of the chair accompanied by fog, a strobe light, and loud sounds of an electrical arc. The front window featured a rear-projection video of a large tesla coil operating with large arcs streaming everywhere to complete the ‘mad scientist’ appearance (also completed by yours truly wearing a lab coat and a wig of “shocked” white hair).
- Old Sparky – (In)famous Texan Electric Chair
- Take a Seat by Jelte van Geest
- Paper Skeleton on a Chair
- Articulated Skeleton on a Thonet Bentwood Chair
- One of Andy’s Electric Chairs