Note to self: From November 20, 2010 till February 27, 2011
.03 Maarten Van Severen featured in Design Museum Gent, Belgium
2009 saw the creation of The Maarten Van Severen Foundation. One of its objectives consists of stimulating initiatives and creating partnerships in order to keep the work of Van Severen alive.
The exhibition Maarten Van Severen .03 fits into this intention.
Using various models, prototypes, drawings and photographs, the development of the .03, the chair with which Maarten Van Severen gained international acclaim, is outlined.
- .02 and .03 – The Birth of a Maarten van Severen Chair
- Blue Bench by Maarten van Severen
- Social Media and the MVS Chaise by Maarten Van Severen
- .03 by Maarten van Severen
- Martino Gamper: 100 chairs in 100 days in 100 ways, part 2: Walking Chair