Note to self: From November 20, 2010 till February 27, 2011
.03 Maarten Van Severen featured in Design Museum Gent, Belgium
2009 saw the creation of â€œThe Maarten Van Severen Foundationâ€. One of its objectives consists of stimulating initiatives and creating partnerships in order to keep the work of Van Severen alive.
The exhibition â€œ Maarten Van Severen .03â€ fits into this intention.
Using various models, prototypes, drawings and photographs, the development of the â€œ.03â€, the chair with which Maarten Van Severen gained international acclaim, is outlined.
- .02 and .03 – The Birth of a Maarten van Severen Chair
- Blue Bench by Maarten van Severen
- Social Media and the MVS Chaise by Maarten Van Severen
- Martino Gamper: 100 chairs in 100 days in 100 ways, part 2: Walking Chair
- .03 Chair by Maarten van Severen, Designmatcher and Chair Blog