Liquid Bench by Ross Lovegrove
Lovegrove describes the process of designing the Liquid Bench as being similar to animation — he envisioned slowly pulling a block of liquid aluminum apart, and then snapped a freeze-frame picture to capture the final form. The bench is actually milled from a solid block of aluminum and finished with a mirror polish.
Photo credit: Jack Coble
- Slide Aluminum Sofa by BaÃta Design
- Istanbul Street Bench: Sit on a Book for a change
- The Living Chair “Jack” by Arthur Bodolec
- Porosity Bench by Steven Holl Architects
- Nelson Bench / Platform Bench