An arm chair for Moroso, that references the genre of light, graceful, bent wood frame chairs but would be impossible to make in any other way than by injection moulding, hence the name “impossible wood”. We were intrigued by the depth and texture of “liquid wood” that is the opposite of slick, homogenous, surface perfect plastic, currently used for most moulded chairs.
- My beautiful backside by Doshi Levien (2)
- Mantilla Chair by Ben Blanc and Andrew Reed
- Charpoy Bench by Doshi Levien
- Chair Paintings (3): Silk Screens By Will Holman
- Melting Chair by Philipp Aduatz