The front is a glass wall with a bench integrated in the interior. At the backside, the bench is integrated as an outdoor bench.
This Reindeer Observation post is located at Hjerkinn on the outskirts of Dovrefjell National Park, overlooking the Snøhetta mountain massif. The 90m2 building is open to the public and serves as an observation pavilion for the Wild Reindeer Foundation educational program.
The blog of the local Wild Reindeer Foundation chapter Villrein has a nice video of the opening they should put on Youtube…This bench could become world famous (gamous?)…
- Finally: Wall of Designer Chairs at BK City, TU Delft
- Masters Chair by Philippe Starck at 2011 IMM Cologne (18)
- Outdoor ec-O Bench by Steven Ma
- Chairs and Buildings: The Beginning
- Happy Birthday Oscar Niemeyer!