The Empty Chair that Maarten Baas made for Amnesty International was prominently displayed at the opening of the Movies That Matter Film Festival in The Hague yesterday. That’s not so strange as it seems. Originally the name of this Film Festival was Amnesty International Film Festival and Amnesty International is still the festival’s main sponsor.
- Empty Chair by Maarten Baas
- One Off Clay Chair by Maarten Baas
- Recycled waste material Chairs by Richard Liddle
- Nendo – Yes Thin Black Lines again
- Thomas Heatherwick wins London Design Medal 2010