The Empty Chair that Maarten Baas made for Amnesty International was prominently displayed at the opening of the Movies That Matter Film Festival in The Hague yesterday. That’s not so strange as it seems. Originally the name of this Film Festival was Amnesty International Film Festival and Amnesty International is still the festival’s main sponsor.
- Empty Chair by Maarten Baas
- One Off Clay Chair by Maarten Baas
- Chairs by Hendrik Petrus Berlage (1)
- Maarten Baas – Clay Chair
- Limited Edition Gold Panton Mini Chair