Set of six “Lutrario” chairs, from the Lutrario Ballroom, Turin, 1959-1960
Estimated $15,000 – 20,000 and sold for $16,250 by Phillips de Pury and Company in New York, May 25, 2011
Carlo Mollino was an Italian architect and designer who also loved racing and taking polaroids of rather nude beautiful woman. Some in chairs, but most too nude for this blog. Alas.
However, this one is not too bad:
Sold for$21,250 at >Phillips de Pury and Company in New York in June, 2010.
- Six chairs by Pierre Cardin
- Two Ambassador Chairs (1955) by Jean Royère
- RONALD KRUECK AND MARK SEXTON, Pair of Chicago chairs
- Pink Electric Chair by Ivan Navarro
- RK Chaise by Ronald Krueck and Mark Sexton