3/4 Placeholder Chair by Julian Sterz
German design graduate Julian Sterz created this chair deconstruction as part of his exam work at the German Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. 1/4 of an existing chair held in place by a wired frame place holder. It was nominated and featured at the IMM Cologne [d3] Contest.
- A Restless Chairacter by Pepe Heykoop
- MoCo Loco: R606 Uno by Bartoli Design
- Ashes to Ashes Chair by Johanna Mattsson
- Alpha Chair by Dustin Jessen at 2011 IMM Cologne (20)
- Clone Chair by Julian Mayor