3/4 Placeholder Chair by Julian Sterz
German design graduate Julian Sterz created this chair deconstruction as part of his exam work at the German Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. 1/4 of an existing chair held in place by a wired frame place holder. It was nominated and featured at the IMM Cologne [d3] Contest.
- Tec Chair by Bao-Ngi Droste
- A Restless Chairacter by Pepe Heykoop
- Anti Stress Chair by Bashko Trybek
- Beautiful Leather Chairs by Tortie Hoare
- Ginza Armchairs by Elena Galli Giallini