The lawn chair is fabricated from renewable materials of steel, rubber and felt, and then finished with a layer of sod or ground cover. It is contoured for comfort and fully functional. Before sod, the chaise body weighs 25 lbs. and can be shipped dissembled from its base. When Ã¢â‚¬Å“upholsteredÃ¢â‚¬Â with sod, the lawn chair is easily movable by two people. The lawn chair is equipped with a built-in Ã¢â‚¬Å“moisturizingÃ¢â‚¬Â system that promotes even distribution of moisture under the sod, thereby minimizing evaporation and run-off. The lawn chair comes in a choice of 3 bases: a concrete footing base, a lightweight Ã¢â‚¬Å“double-VÃ¢â‚¬Â metal base and a caster base for greater ease of mobility.
- Wright: Dancing Line Chaise by Jaime Velez with Jennifer Kolstad
- Oxford Chair by Arne Jacobsen
- Familia Guitarra by Estudio Mariscal
- 23D Skeleton Chair by Gustav Duesing
- Sunball Lounge Chair by Ris and Selldorf