Sitting on the 1,600 pencils-with-erasers of this Pencil Bench probably gives a similar sensation as sitting on the Shotgun Shell Chair but beware the indigo of your jeans is erased rather than shot off.
The extra in it is that you can use each pencil, sharpen it and place it back. Eventually the seat will be very comfortably tailor sharpened.
A product of Boex in Cornwall, UK, and awarded at the 2007 Cornwall Design Week.
- Letter Bench by Sam and Will Boex
- The Sharpened Pencil Chair
- Book Seat by FishbolDesign Atelier
- A stick stool, wrap chair, poster chair or graffiti chair?
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini – Milan 2011 (18)