The Circle Chair is a laminated ring with stretched, wide-meshed net. One of the experiments that proved to be an international success. The Circle Chair was Wegner and PP Mobler’s contribution to the SE Exhibition in 1986.
And, as usual, the prototype was not completed before the very last moment – the morning of the show to be exact. Consequently, the chair was rushed of to the show by master of crafts Ejnar Pedersen in his car – which happened to break down on the way. The chair has a really interesting design, and I see it as an exceptional piece of outdoor furniture.
Via Fresh Home
- Indoor and Outdoor Stingray Rocking Chair By Thomas Pederson
- Hans Wegner’s Circle Chair pp130 by PP MØBLER
- Lo Res Chair by United Nude
- Flip Bench by Daniel Pearlman
- Ribbon Stool by Asshoff and BrogÃ¥rd