milan design week 2008 preview: estudio mariscal â€”- â€˜familia guitarraâ€™ estudio mariscal in collaboration with uno design, a valencia-based furniture company, will be presenting four new collections of furniture at milan design week 2008. the main line is â€˜familia guitarraâ€™ a light feeling line of seating and tables that can be made in many different forms to suit the room. â€˜zodiacâ€™ is another seating and table line which can be arranged in different ways thanks to the seatingâ€™s armless design. they will also be showing two new chairs, â€˜besoâ€™, an organic lip-shaped chair and â€˜rocaâ€™, a shell form easy chair.
Last edited by gje on May 2, 2011 at 11:40 AM
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini – Milan 2011 (18)
- Black Stingray by Thomas Pedersen
- tokyo design week 08: nextmaruni
- Ghost Chair by Studio Drift
- Ahrend Prototype Chair Clipline by Frans de la Haye