Cardboard Puzzle Chair (with 2 meanings) by Eric Ku:
An inspiration from the American contemporary artist Joseph Kosuth, One and Three Chair.
Instead of giving a new definition, I redefined the concept of a chair by using the alphabet. One is able to construct a chair by assembling the redesigned alphabet.
And here Joseph Kosuth’s One Two Three Chair installation that Eric used as his inspiration:
Kosuth’s work is all about meaning:
1) The word chair explained 2) A photo of a chair and 3) a real chair, all put together in one installation.
- Joseph Kosuth at the Louvre
- Alright by Joseph Riehl
- Alphabet Loungers by Tabisso
- Social Media and the MVS Chaise by Maarten Van Severen
- Wired Red Blue Gerrit Rietveld Chair by Jan Plechac