Swedish designer Fredrik Färg presented his collection of ‘muscular’ leather stools that seem to be made to resemble dogs’ bodies without heads. Called Succession, the collection was part of 20 Designers at Biologiska exhibition during Stockholm Furniture Fair in February. The bumps and grooves on the surface of the stools were created by wrapping rope around each object and then applying heat.
- Tufted Seat by Mrs. Chesterfield
- christoffer angell: beehive chair
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfield
- Blast Stools by Guy Mishaly
- London Design Festival 2008 (4) Boiled Leather Stools – Simon Hasan