The Salon Armchair by Lee Broom is made of sumptuous fabric that is accentuated with stud detailing. The design was inspired by the curvaceous lines of 1930s upholstery so the finished result “echoes the iconic designs of luxury fashion accessories and punk rock couture”.
Have a look at how the Salon Armchair is made in Design Milk’s recent post.
- Concrete Canvas Bench Medusa by Erasmus Scherjon
- Crocodile Pippa Chair From Hermes Worth $24,000 – Born Rich
- Familia Guitarra by Estudio Mariscal
- design miami/ 08: al-sabahart & design collection
- Limited Edition Milking Stools by UM Project