Juliet by Benjamin Hubert for Poltrona Frau was inspired by the Italian renaissance fashion detail called the “Juliet sleeve” – a sleeve that fits the arm tightly and has a large de-constructed ‘puff’ on the shoulder. Juliet’s leather upholstery is ‘tri-pleated’ and utilizes the flexibility and tensile strength of leather.
- Coracle & Cargo Chairs by Benjamin Hubert for De la Espada
- Serena & Lily Poufs and Ottomans
- Pod Chair by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm – Milan 2011 (14)
- flexibility – flexible bench by Giulio Iacchetti
- Mystery Tubular Chair: Tucroma Chair by Guido Faleschini?