‘London Papardelle’, ca. 1992
Woven polished bronze, polished bronze.
Produced by The Gallery Mourmans, the Netherlands. Number 6 from the edition of 6 plus 2 artist’s proofs. Base incised with artist’s signature ‘Ron Arad 6/6’.
Estimate: $120,000 – 180,000
Sold at: $224,500
And if you want to know how you can drape this chair over stairs, look at Ron Arad in the Centre Pompidou in Paris
- Chair Candy 1: Ron Arad at the Centre Pompidou in Paris
- Lathe VIII Chair by Sebastian Brajkovic at Phillips de Pury and Company
- Blo Void 6 Chair by Ron Arad at Phillips the Pury
- Prototype Pane Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Rag Chair by Tejo Remy and Rene Veenhuizen